We take pride in managing the delivery of successful projects that are ground breaking and life changing. Our people are hugely experienced in designing, developing and implementing restorative approaches in organisations and communities looking for new ways of working.
Using a traditional Restorative Practice methodology we have innovated and pioneered the use of the approach in sectors including; policing, prisons, schools, and social housing across England and Wales to provide a practical and cost-effective tool kit to deal with harm or conflict.
For information on all our current projects please click on the links below:
- Transforming Rehabilitation - a reference to this is also present on Support services
- NOMS (National Offenders Management Service) - a reference to this is also present on Support services
- NRJ (Neighbourhood Restorative Justice)
- RAiH (Restorative Approaches in Housing)
- RAiN (Restorative Approaches in Neighbourhoods)
- RAiS (Restorative Approaches in Schools)
- RAPPO (Restorative Approaches with Persistent and Prolific Offenders)
Our aim through these projects is to:
- Encourage professionals and volunteers to use restorative approaches with a range of mainstream conflicts and disputes
- Deliver bespoke training enabling organisations to gain the necessary skills to use restorative practice confidently and effectively to provide high levels of victim satisfaction and reduce risks of further offending in the future
- Actively involve community volunteers to help deliver restorative approaches
- Reduce demands on professional resources and create added value
- Give communities a better service.
We continue to be indebted to all our sponsors and donors for their generous support. For further information or to arrange a no obligation initial discussion, please contact Restorative Solutions on 01772 842 109 or complete our online enquiry form.