Restorative Justice Lead Practitioner vacancy in HampshireTuesday 13th July 2021
Restorative Justice Lead Practitioner
South East Hampshire
Restorative Solutions has an opportunity to work with us to develop and deliver Restorative Justice Services across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
We are looking for an experienced Restorative Justice lead practitioner with a track record of work in restorative practices. In addition, we are looking for the experience of implementing multi-agency partnerships across the criminal justice sector and working with volunteers and the voluntary sector.
RJ Lead Practitioner
- Full time, initially fixed term until end March 2022 but opportunity to extend to March 2023; salary up to £26,000/annum depending on experience
- Direct employment or a secondment to this post will be considered
- Start date ASAP
- The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 30th July
- Interviews will be held on 4th August (TBC whether in person or remotely)
- The start date will be ASAP following interviews
A full Role Description and an Application Form (which must be completed to accompany an up to date CV) are available from LauraCairns@restorativesolutions.org.uk.
All applications should be made via email to Laura by 5pm on 30th July, and any queries addressed to her at the same email address.