New Job Vacancy: Service Delivery Assistant, West YorkshireThursday 3rd March 2022
Restorative Solutions has an opportunity for a part time role with our team delivering CARA (Cautioning & Relationship Abuse) workshops in West Yorkshire.
Purpose of the Role
To provide support to the manager and staff who deliver domestic abuse workshops to standard risk domestic abuse offenders and who provide a service to the victims associated with these offenders. To include the organisation, production of reports, MS documents and correspondence, and organisation of workshops, venues and allocation of work to staff.
We are looking for someone with strong IT and organisational skills as well as excellent communications skills. Working days must include Mondays and Fridays. The role is home based, but might include occasional travel within West Yorkshire.
- To provide a central co-ordination role for the organisation of offender workshops and victim engagement work.
- To update spreadsheets/reports on a weekly basis.
- To upload/input all notes onto the booking system and speak to and book offenders onto workshops. To monitor and ensure all records are kept in an accurate and up to date manner.
- To provide assistance in producing accurate reports, MS documents and information to the CARA Manager as required, including performance reports and quarterly reports.
- To allocate work out to staff from the booking system/police information sent over to the CARA manager.
- To liaise with the booking system staff to make sure things are running smoothly, that offenders are on the correct workshops and that they are getting the correct information sent to them.
- To source and book suitable venues for workshops to be delivered in.
- To provide cover for/act as a point of contact when the CARA manager is on annual leave.
How to Apply: If you think you have the skills and experience to excel in this role, please request a full job description and application form from SophieTurner@restorativesolutions.org.uk
The closing date for applications is midday on Friday 11th March 2022; interviews will be held online on Thursday 17th March.